Thursday, April 2, 2009

Girl time

Upon learning that Michael was going to be out of town, my fabulous sister-in-law took pity on me and came to stay with me for a few days with her little adorable little boy, Adam.

Enjoying yummy strawberry smoothies in the sunshine.

A picnic at the library.

A visit to the mall playplace on a rainy day.

Lots of yummy food (think Moosetracks ice cream with whipped cream), delightful midnight conversations, cousin time, and lots of laughter made for a wonderful time. I had an absolute blast. I can't speak for Adam . . . he put up with quite a bit from his older territorial cousin.


Thanks again for coming, Tabitha!

1 comment:

  1. My kids enjoy the mall indoor playground too, that is when I feel up to braving the mall.

    I loved your post about your girls retreat. How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete