Why do they dress it up like a tree, when it is so obviously such an unsuccessful disguise? If they really wanted to make it blend in, they could have at least remembered that in nature, branches aren't usually perfectly symmetrical.
I see them everywhere--and I'm sure you have, too--and I just think to myself, C'mon, cell phone tower builder people! It's far uglier, in my humble opinion, as a wannabe tree than it is as an honest-to-goodness ugly tower of metal.
Anyway, just curious if any of you have noticed the same thing. Or perhaps you side with the cell phone tower builder people and can be the devil's advocate in this very serious, earth-shaking discussion.
i laugh every time i pass by it too. bad idea..i must agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a tree looking cell phone tower. It definately looks odd. But I haven't decided what side I am on.
ReplyDeleteI hear that there actually is a tree that looks just like that, however, you can't find one within ~500 miles of Provo.
ReplyDeleteI think that it really sticks out mainly due to the height.
Back to the drawring board.