Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A catch-up post

This is very tardy--that's a fancy word for late (name that book), but I realized that I didn't finish posting pics from my trip to Utah (the one where I went to the Women's Retreat). So this is mostly for my family's (and Liesl's) benefit, in case any of them read the blog.

Some of my six siblings--Adam, me, Heather, and Bryan. I have to admit that I think all my brothers and my sister are pretty darn good-looking.

My niece, Grace. I am so excited for their trip out here to GA in June . . . I can't wait to get to know her and my other nieces and nephews better!

My marvelous sister-in-law, Wendi, and two of her kids, Alison and Eliot (Elliott? Elliot? Sorry I can't remember!).

My nephew, Duncan, and my niece, Caroline, enjoying homemade Oreos courtesy of their older sister, Catherine (I love those cookies!).

My brother-in-law, John, de-feathering, er, skinning, er, cleaning pheasants from his morning hunt. Can you tell I don't hunt? He treated us to some sort of delicious meat later--perhaps elk, I can't recall--that was divine.

My sister's three sweet daughters: Elizabeth, Caroline, and Catherine.

My brother Bryan with his kids, Grace and Clay.

I also was thrilled to be able to catch up with one of my dearest high school friends, Liesl, while I was out there. Isn't she lovely? I only wish that we had had more time together . . . please fly out for our tenth high school reunion, Liesl!

Liesl has twin girls--Ava and Lola--who are, need I say?, adorable.

Hanging out with Ava and Lola.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know about lovely.... but i did have a lovely time catching up with you. i also don't know about going to our 10th high school reunion.... but i definitely want to visit GA again and i sooo would love to meet clara. seriously though, thanks for making a little time to visit with me...it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete