Thursday, April 16, 2009

a Joyful reunion

During my trip up to Williamsburg with my parents, I got to stay a couple of days with one of my old BYU roommates, Joy. It was SO good to see her and her sweet baby and husband. They were such gracious hosts--Amelia tolerated Clara stealing her toys--and we had a great time. We visited a fun children's art exhibit, a yummy organic pizza place, and the park. We also enjoyed a mean game of Rummikub at Family Home Evening.

Amelia's first playground swing experience.

I haven't seen one of these for a while!

Amelia has to be one of the smiliest babies on the planet.

Thanks again for the visit, Joy. Hope to see you again soon!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed seeing you by just a few hours. Joy loved having you, she said you are the best Mom, I am not surprised. Much Love, oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU for visiting. Those pictures really made me smile. We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i was around so we could hang out more. JEALOUS!!! so, my friend knew my password because i set up her blog and somehow she got it. she thought it would be a funny joke but i thought someone creepy hacked into my blog and posted that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! We've been talking about going to Williamsburg for a visit. I loved your candy shop picture, that's enough motivation to visit for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have been having so much fun lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a lucky girl to visit with so many family members and friends.

    ReplyDelete