Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The big quatro

Hi, I am now a mother of a four-year-old. How can this be?

Well, first she looked like this.

Then she started looking like this.

And this, at age 2.

Only a year ago.

Today.

I'm grateful that her eyelashes are still ever-present . . . as is that double chin (you should have seen pictures of me as a baby--my fat chin put Clara's to shame).

Trying out her new easel.

Happy birthday to our sweetpea. We're so glad she's ours forever.

6 comments:

  1. Can I tell you that you are the cuttest family on the planet. You wouldn't know you had a double chin! Clara is a great mix of two beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to clara!!! I can't believe she's FOUR!!! Those are really great pictures throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Sweet Clara! I love those beautiful pictures. It's amazing how much she's changed. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-day Clara! Wow, unbelievable that you guys have a four year old! She is still as PRECIOUS as when she was born. I love all the cute pics. Especially the one of the whole family, tender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Clara! She was an adorable baby and continues to be beautiful. I love you family picture at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Clara! I really can't believe she is 4 years old. Such a sweet and adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete