Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can you tell what's on my mind?

That's right, spring! We're spoiled with relatively mild winter weather (compared to my friends in Minnesota and Wisconsin), but I confess I'm excited for some warmth. The header is a pic I took on a quick getaway trip Michael and I took back in 2006 to Callaway Gardens.

Also, on another note: I understand that san serif fonts (like this one) are easier to read--would you agree? Or do you prefer the serifs, which look like this?

5 comments:

  1. ME TOO!! Normally I start spring fever right around my birthday!! I just love spring and fall;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo so pretty! I love Callaway Gardens for all the azaleas. As for the font, I'm not sure what the alternative (serifs?) look like so i'm no help. Sorry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that san serif is easier to read. By the way, did you know that admission to Calloway Gardens is free until March? Beautiful picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are with you when it comes to spring. I can already feel the warmth, YEAH! I would love to go to Callaway Gardens it looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! And your Callaway gardens picture brought back so many memories. I LOVE that place. And the picture is just what I'm feeling right now, bloom azaleas bloom. I am DONE with winter. Done.

    ReplyDelete