DIRECTOR: "Okay, Clara, we're ready. Just look straight at the camera, and tell me why you got an ice cream cone today."
DIRECTOR: "Cut! Okay, Clara, remember, the reason you got the ice cream is because you went poopy in the potty. Be sure to say that this time, okay? And try not to spill any more. Action!"
DIRECTOR: "Cut!! Clara, the whole purpose of the movie shoot is to commemorate your going poopy in the potty today, remember? Let's try again without mentioning Santa or having me have to prompt you. Action!!"
DIRECTOR: "CUT!!! Clara, Santa Claus did not give you that ice cream cone. Your mommy took you to Bruster's today to get a free baby cone because you told her you needed to go poopy in the potty and you did it all by yourself! Your ice cream cone is almost gone. We can only get one more take. Are you ready? ACTION!!!"
DIRECTOR: "Cut . . . (sigh) . . . well, that's a wrap. I hate to say it, Clara, but your movie days as a three-year-old are pretty much over. Maybe you have a future in piracy."
Ok, that was just hilarious. Good job, Clara!!
ReplyDeleteso funny...and very familiar. i was trying to record the girls singing "once there was a snowman" and every time the recorder beeped to start recording the girls would say all kinds of random things just like clara. or they would whisper sing because they were copying what i was doing.
ReplyDeleteHaha! And congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBrittany I love your little blurbs and commentary, very funny! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Clara! We are so proud of you and your BIG accomplishment! Continue to keep up the good work!
P.S. That made me want to run to Brusters to get an Ice Cream cone, yum yum!
I love Clara's cute voice. Congrats on the poopie in the potty! My favorite lines are "I didn't do anything." and "It's a pirate ship!"
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Way to go Clara!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! 'So very clever! Great editing and directing! I'm so glad you're doing this. What great memories this will evoke in times to come!
ReplyDelete--Dad
This was so funny and so Clara. She seems to be doing the whole thing just to not be cooperative - but she's so nonchalant about it! I love the whole pirate thing...
ReplyDeleteokay--that really was amazing! AWESOME! And so great that the ice cream was all gone by the end! HA HA! "I didn't do anything." ha ha--she's so funny!
ReplyDeleteI busted up for a long time after watching this series of videos, Brittany. I don't really know Clara that well, but hope to get to know her better this summer when we are out there, but man--this cracked me up. Your commentary in between was great.
ReplyDelete