You know how you get in a silly mood and you can keep kicking the dead horse and it's still funny? Well, Michael and I enjoyed that for a bit yesterday while walking with Clara to the park.
The joke that started it all:
Why couldn't the pirates watch the new movie? Because it's rated Arrrrr!
We just kept it going . . .
What's a pirate's biggest fear? Sharrrrrks!
And more . . .
Where's a pirate's favorite place to play? The parrrrrrk!
What's a pirate's favorite time of day? When it's darrrrrrk!
And it just got worse . . .
What's a Utah pirate's (we should say Spanish Fork area, ain't meanin' no disrespect, we love Spanish Fork Utahns!) favorite color? Arrrrange!
What's a Spanish Fork pirate's favorite utensil? A farrrrrk!
What's a pirate's favorite name? Marrrrrk!
What's a pirate's favorite superhero? Clarrrrrk Kent (that one was pretty bad)
Any more beating of the dead, mutilated, now unrecognizable horse is welcome. You know you want to.
Never stop when you're having fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is arrrrright! I'll stop here. :-)
ReplyDeleteOK, that actually made me laugh out loud. Y'all arrrre alrrrrright.
ReplyDeleteDid you know what AARP really stands for?
ReplyDeleteAmerican
Association of
Retired
Pirates RRRRRR
That is pretty funny. I have never heard of most of those. MomJill's is so funny!
ReplyDeleteOh man, pressure to think of something clever. Okay, what do you call a pirate who likes to draw things?
ReplyDeleteAn arrrrrchitect.
Don't feel bad if you didn't laugh. I didn't either!
By the way, I'm so sorry I haven't called you back yet! I've just been busy and spacey. I'll try calling tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.
Ooh ooh, one more. Where do pirates go for fast food?
ReplyDeleteArrrrrrby's!
You better hold on to that one.