A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Friday, April 25, 2008
House Projects
Today Michael has the day off, so we're trying to get some stuff done around the house. The owner of our house provided us with some deck stain, so Michael has been enjoying using his hands working outside the house instead of inside people's mouths.
Clara is, of course, very helpful as we try to get things done.
And she's very happy that we're so busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a classic photo of Clara, sipping a drink while Michael does all the work.
ReplyDeleteha ha! I laughed out loud on your comment about Clara helping out and her pic with her sippy cup! he he. I was just thinking as I left last night what your back yard looked like? I don't even know! The deck looks gorgeous though. Fun!
ReplyDelete