A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Google Reader is the bomb
If you already know and use Google Reader, then disregard this post. My friend Abby introduced me to this wonder, and it is wicked awesome. It's like an inbox for your blogs and other favorite websites--you just specify which websites you want to "read" and Google Reader will tell you if there's anything new. That way, you don't have to keep visiting all your friends' blogs individually and waste tons of time. Just thought I'd pass the goodness along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Brittany, the pictures of your home look so beautiful. I love the hardwood floors, white molding, plantation shutters, etc. I love houses with charm! And the slipcovers are beautiful, but nowhere near as cute as Clara in the bathroom. What an imagination.
ReplyDeleteOh sign me up! How do I use it?
ReplyDelete