Today we were watching General Conference on the Internet at home. Clara was sitting on my lap when Elder Dallin H. Oaks came up to speak. Watching him as he started speaking, Clara said, "He is angry." Michael and I just laughed and laughed--she had thought that he was angry because of his eyebrows, which make it look like he's scowling.
We are getting settled in to our (rental) house. We are really enjoying it, although there are some adjustments to make, like getting used to hardwood floors and discovering that Clara's door won't shut all the way (!). They weren't kidding when they called the wood hard--one of my projects is to make some floor pillows so that I'll want to sit on the floor to play with Clara. We hope you'll all come and visit!
I wish I could come visit. That would be awesome. I love reading your blog so keep it coming.
ReplyDelete