Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Projects

This is mainly for my mom's benefit . . . sorry if it's boring for everyone else.

A Halloween table runner I sewed and quilted.

I also made the candy corns from scratch. And dipped the candle. And blew the glass for the vase. Dang, I'm hilarious.

My first floral arrangement.

I finished them, Mom! Thanks for the supplies!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed. That table runner could be a new home business for you. :)
    I am too literal sometimes - I really thought you made the candy corns yourself and I was about to ask for the recipe! lol.
    Very creative.
    I know the post was for your mom, but thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy shmancy! How was the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, you did such a great job with the table runner, very festive... I loved your joke about the candy, candle and vase, ha ha. :) It was so great running into you at Target yesterday. You always inspire me to be a better person. Thanks for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive. I am also so impressed by those that have decor for the holidays. One day I hope to be as crafty as that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the runner. I have been wanting to learn how to sew so I can make cool stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so I know this is just for your mom, but... WOW! You should send a picture of the runner for the Martha Stewart magazine! Really! I'll have to show that to our RS Enrichment Committee, since they've been looking for ideas for Super Saturday. (Although I'm sure that runner would take a long time.) --Karis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittany, you are amazing! You should start a business!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love crafty people! What a great table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me. It looks great! Just the other day I was going through our Christmas decorations and I saw the gift you gave us last year. Anna thought it was really neat and we can't wait to use it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, you're the cutest. Seriously! I'm impressed by your skills. I love the candle in the candy corn too. Super cute, may steal the idea.

    I'm also so sorry to hear about Clara's leg! I bet y'all are hurting more than she is. Poor dear. But the purple is cool Clara! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not boring. I love sharing my projects, makes you feel like you aren't the only one enjoying them. Sorry about the cast. I hope they are having a Child Life Specialist help you so she won't throw up! I love the apple story

    ReplyDelete
  14. That table runner is gorgeous!! You're so talented! But I already knew that...

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooo cute... i love the table runner.

    ReplyDelete