A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
A walk in the woods
Besides the fact that this park was scary as all get-out (don't ask me how on earth that phrase can possibly be used in the English language), we enjoyed a walk in a park near our home yesterday afternoon.
Clara was in the backpack most of the time and found great pleasure getting out and walking around, enjoying her freedom.
Running with Daddy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are beautiful pictures of you. Wow, Clara is so photgenic. Why is the park so scary? Is it ghetto or something?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I love "all get out" - maybe that is how we got that phrase!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pictures. They are definitely frame-worthy.
ReplyDeleteHello Miss Brittany! I know I don't post comments all that often... but just so you know, I'm ad avid reader of your blog (hooray for google reader!). Loved the apple party idea. I thought about trying the caramel dip... still haven't ventured yet. Yet.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I wanted to tell you I had a random dream about you last night. Random, I know. I woke up remembering all the details (which, of course, I currently can't remember). Anyhow, it made me happy. We both had lots of kids and lived near each other. And I remembered just how much I love you. SO MUCH. I'm glad you had a great day in the park yesterday. Clara is so darling. I love the hair cut. Keep being wonderful :). Maybe someday I'll live in Georgia and we can be friends again (you know what I mean).