Today, Clara and I were taking turns sharing a juicy Gala apple. I bit into it and revealed the core and seeds. Clara looked at them and said, "Poopies!"
I'll never look at an apple seed the same way again.
Brittany, Clara is the sweetest thing on earth!! I guess she reminds you how precious life is. I know that Sara always brings me back to reality and helps me see life through the innocence of a child. I love reading your blogs!
Brittany, Clara is the sweetest thing on earth!! I guess she reminds you how precious life is. I know that Sara always brings me back to reality and helps me see life through the innocence of a child. I love reading your blogs!
ReplyDelete"Out of the mouth of babes"
ReplyDelete:)
Kids say the funniest things! I swear I leave work every night with a new funny story for Justin. You gotta love kids!
ReplyDeletesounds like something my girls would say...haha.
ReplyDelete