Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hilton Head

This week Michael and I went to Hilton Head Island for an "end of dental school" trip. Michael's mom very generously agreed to stay with Clara, and she and Michael's youngest sister were so wonderful--they took Clara bicycling, to the science museum here, story time at the library, etc. I'm not sure how much she missed us! It was our longest trip without her (four days and three nights) and we missed her. But we had an absolute blast. Perfect weather, perfect everything. We rented bikes and rode on the beach, went running, watched the sun rise, swam in the pool, read a book together, etc. Truly a vacation to be remembered.






3 comments:

  1. Love the new background. Very summery. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. It's nice to take a break every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you guys! You are such an awesome couple! We love and adore your family so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright--so I really haven't checked your blog in FOREVER so sorry that I keep adding more and more comments! But adorable! That trip was so needed and I'm so glad it all worked out perfectly. It really sounded like the dream vacation! YAY

    ReplyDelete