Well Michael, I think your little girl looks just like your Mom. It is so crazy how similar their facial features are. Looks like life is going good for you guys. Take care and let me know if you ever need anything. By the way, if you all (or any of the family for that matter) ever want to go over seas and visit, you all are always welcome. I can't give too many details over open lines, but we get to live cool places:) Just let me know. By the way, I think there is a good chance that I will be going to med school with the army. I am way pumped that I am not too old and can do it for free/ while getting good pay. -Keith
Well Michael, I think your little girl looks just like your Mom. It is so crazy how similar their facial features are. Looks like life is going good for you guys. Take care and let me know if you ever need anything. By the way, if you all (or any of the family for that matter) ever want to go over seas and visit, you all are always welcome. I can't give too many details over open lines, but we get to live cool places:) Just let me know. By the way, I think there is a good chance that I will be going to med school with the army. I am way pumped that I am not too old and can do it for free/ while getting good pay. -Keith
ReplyDelete