Monday, February 4, 2013

Random shtuff

The weather here has been pretty bizarre--70 one day, then in the 20s with flurries and ice and school closings/delays (not welcome for Clara or me, eagerly awaited by Hyrum), and then just plain rain, too. That's all right--the variety keeps me from never getting bored with days of the same.

 Even a quarter inch is better than nothing. I think.

 Robbie loves being outside, no matter the weather.

 So technically this is a garden wagon and shouldn't be hauling around little chiddlers, but we like to be flexible around here.

A friendly game of checkers between mother and son.

 Ooh, prunes! Thanks for trying to keep the plumbing working, Mom.

The eyelashes. They kill me. As does the deer in headlights expression every time the camera light comes on.

7 comments:

  1. yes those eyelashes are amazing!!!!! he is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a little of the white stuff. And that little boy is so cute! And who said that you can't use a garden wagon to pull a darling little sprout??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Can hardly get enough of these kinds of photos and descriptions of you and your family. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures and seeing your beautiful family! Congrats on Clara's baptism! How exciting! Our oldest will be baptized in March...hard to wrap my head around. :)

    I got your comment on my blog, am happy to have your blog address, and will delete your comment to minimize weird blog traffic. Do you mind if I add your address to my sidebar so I can easily click on it to check out your blog, or is that too public for you? Either way's ok! :)

    Have a GREAT weekend, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love that prune picture. What a sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very impressed with the clean bib in the prune pic...how long did it stay that way? I swear, by the time I'm done feeding Hannah, she's even got food up her nose! She WIGGLES!

    ReplyDelete