Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ro-BEAR and Clara-bear

Clara never calls her little brother, "Robbie." She always calls him "Ro-BEAR," like Robert with a French accent. It is pretty cute and I confess I can't decide which I like better.

 Trying to go off-roading. (Yoga mats are multi-purpose around here--not useful only for exercise but also for chewing and protecting noggins from painful bonks.)

 Photo op attempt #1: Uncertain and disdainful.

 #2: Distressed and jovial.

 #3: Stunned and serious.

 #4: Distracted and smirking.

 Robbie is a pretty tolerant kid, I have to say.

 In our efforts to help Rob become mobile (he still isn't crawling but can move around a bit on his tummy), trying to reach the laptop was a motivator for him on this particular day.

 Just had to show these pics of Clara around this same age.

 Oh the hair. The amazing hair.

 Miss this but love the present.

Clara + Robbie = male and female versions of Brittanichael.


5 comments:

  1. He is SO adorable! Isn't this age the most fun? I love the Robbie and Rex are virtually the same age. So cute. Iwish we lived close enough for play dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun you are all having! Loved the "group" picture -did you finally give up?

    And loved the pictures of Clara as a baby - oh time flies far too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clara looks so much like you in her "serious" pose...dang cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish we could see more of you all. Skype sessions are wonderful, but they're not quite like the real thing! All in due time I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you cracked out the pictures of Clara too. How sweet! That's so fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete