Friday, August 17, 2012

A visit from the Weilers

We enjoyed a lovely visit from some of Michael's family a couple of weeks ago. His mom made all the meals (grocery shopping included) and everyone helped clean, besides the most important help of all--playing with Clara and holding Robbie :-). How blessed I am to have such wonderful in-laws.

 Grandpa and his namesake. Robbie was named after him and my dad--both Roberts (although Michael's dad goes by Bob and mine goes by Rob).

 Clara was so excited to see her grandma.

 And Grandma loves her and her newest grandson, too.

 Melody was a great help and loved holding the baby. She was so patient and sweet with Clara, too. What a great aunt.

How did I not have a pic of Bethany with Robbie? It was so lovely having her help and was very impressed with her eagerness to help her mom and me as well. Wish we could see her more often from BYU.


I don't have many pics of me with Robbie so I had Michael take one. I like these above the head shots because they hide my double chin.

 Clara loved Crystal Light tea parties with her aunts and we loved hearing them laughing and talking in British accents. Hyrum joined them at one point and his imitation of an elderly British woman was pretty stinkin' hilarious.

 Michael also took them on a hike while I stayed home and rested. I didn't know that Clara had brought her bear Rosie on the hike until I saw this shot . . .

What a great fam.

6 comments:

  1. Such great pictures of Michael's family. I'm so happy that they were able to come and help and just be with y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What double chin?! You little dork:) That picture of Clara with Robbie is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed hearing Bethany's and Melody's accounts of the visit :). Robbie just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love your heading picture of him and Clara. Love and miss you guys sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy post! I can't believe how grown up Melody is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're getting help during this transition. And you do NOT look like you just gave birth a few weeks ago! You look fabulous! And where are those bags underneath your eyes??

    ReplyDelete