Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An unexpected visitor

The other night after the seminary kick-off, Hyrum hurries in the house and tells me to come check something out.

I follow with trepidation, which only increases when Michael shows me one of our recycling boxes with the lid on it.

"What is it?! Is it going to scare me?" I ask.

"No," Michael and Hyrum reassure me. I wasn't reassured.

Michael lifts off the lid and takes this guy out.


Can you believe how huge he is? They found him by the road and thought at first it was a squirrel.


We decided to name him "Stu," as in frog stew.

Despite some interest in keeping him as a pet (not by me, in case that wasn't obvious), the boys let poor Stu go.

Hopefully he wasn't carried off by a cat or something. Actually, he was so big I bet he would give any animal a run for its money. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment