Daisies planted by the owner of our home. Glad we get to enjoy them both indoors and out.
Coldstone from a belatedly-redeemed gift certificate given by her Kindergarten teacher for attempting all the Field Day stations. Clara's chosen flavor combination? Strawberry ice cream with blueberries and marshmallows. Yum-o.
Gladiola bulbs (given by a thoughtful husband) finally blooming by the side of our house.
A Cub Scout hike and weenie/s'more roast with three leaders, seven hilarious, energetic boys, a few random siblings and parents, and a patient husband and uncle who carried Clara much of the way.
Ah, the simple things. I'm so glad that you appreciate them because being grateful for them is what life is all about!
ReplyDeleteLove, Momma
We planted gladioluses (gladioli?) bulbs this year too, and they JUST started coming up today. Out of the 30 we planted, 7 have been eaten by rabbits (I'm turning into Mr. McGregor with my frustration with rabbits!), and this morning 8 started opening up. They're orange and yellow, and they're beautiful! Yours look a lot more full than ours do, but hopefully mine will keep going.
ReplyDeleteCute cub scout outfit, by the way.
Clara looks so pretty, grown-up and like you in the ice cream shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, beautiful hike! And I'm so glad to see your blog as a bound work of art. I started doing mine in 2008 and have a blog book for each year. Worth the effort, worth the money, love them!
ReplyDelete