Thursday, July 21, 2011

Published

I finally followed my dad's advice to publish my blog in book form to preserve it.

 I used blog2print, and although the site is not very intuitive or convenient, I am very pleased with the finished product.

It was worth paying the extra money to have it formatted similarly to how the posts appear on the blog.

 Of course, that also increased the number of pages . . . to 340. Yeah.

"I am now a published author," I can tell people.


I imagine it loses some glamour when you then tell them you published your own work yourself, but what else is a blog for but to publish yourself without needing the approval of an editor? That's my kind of self-esteem boost.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is one of my goals for this summer, so thank you for inspiring me. I want to finish it by the end of summer, so...I'd better get started! Can you bring it with you to my house? I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I want to do this to but I am so afraid of the big project it seems to be.

    ReplyDelete