A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Keeping it real
I want to make sure that I disillusion any who read our blog by occasionally posting horrifying, real-life pictures.
This is me if I brush my curls out.
I wish I could say these were doctored on my computer. They're not.
My "wingspan," as Michael calls it, is approximately 15 inches.
Braids: the lifesaver for any curly-headed female who doesn't want to look like "Sheena of the Wild" (as my mother puts it) when she doesn't feel like doing her hair properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What an awesome fro!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. I wish my hair did that. I love volume!!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! And I thought my hair was a bit on the wild side. Lucky for you it looks beautiful when you don't brush it out. Unfortunately my hair looks a bit crazy if I don't brush the curls (waves now that I've had babies) or if I do.
ReplyDeleteOh I so love it! I should do something like that especially since my hair is ridiculously long right now. But I should be careful...with our brushed curly locks combined...they might just take over the world! You're adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blog! I enjoyed catching up on all y'alls happenings. I noticed that we're reading several of the same books and both listening to Keane (I love them!!). Congratulations to Michael for graduating #1. Awesome, but not surprising. =0)
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, I LOVE and am envious of curly hair.
Oh, the grass is always greener on the other side....I wish my hair had some body to it!
ReplyDelete