This year we had a much less stressful Halloween than last year. Robbie was completely willing to wear his fireman outfit; Clara was thrilled with the poodle skirt we borrowed from a friend, thanks to my mom; Henry was blissfully oblivious to any of the hubbub; and I wasn't morning sick. Yay! Michael dressed up as an adult Harry Potter for work, his go-to costume. I need to find a go-to costume.
The kids were eager to go.
Robbie didn't quite get the whole asking for candy thing at first, but then he was so excited and at nearly each house would say before we arrived, "Maybe they'll give me candy, too!"
Cutie fab fifties girl. Unfortunately (or fortunately) her shoes were bothering her, so we petered out our trick-or-treating after about 40 minutes. No complaints here.
Henry stayed at home with Daddy, the cutest pumpkin you ever did see.
So glad that everything came together more easily this year! Such cute kids - and the darling mom!
ReplyDelete'So dang cute, I could just eat all of you up! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, that is so funny about Robbie and the candy. They all look so cute! As you can tell, I am finally catching up on your happenings!
ReplyDelete