After lots of silly (in my opinion) school cancellations this winter, we finally got some weather that justified school closings.
It looks like I doctored this photo to make it black and white. Nope.
Our snow angel.
I haven't made a snow angel in probably a decade. It was liberating.
I was pleased that this snow justified my "risky" purchase of a used snowsuit for Robbie.
We really need to get a wagon with skis.
Fortunately, Michael remembered doing this with Clara back in December 2010 when we first moved here, so he improvised.
Crazy that Clara could fit in there two years ago.
Ahhh, nothing like a backyard barbecue with eighteen inches of snow.
To my liberated snow angel:
ReplyDeleteOh, I could just feel all of that great snow! I love snow!!
Yes, that is amazing that Clara would fit in that cooler. I'm so glad that Robbie likes the snow, too.
Thank you for the post and for letting us see the snow the other day via Skype!
Looks like you guys had a fun day...We took our girls out for a little while. Hannah was pretty chill with it all, but Maya was not that impressed. I might have tossed her into the snow a few too many times:)
ReplyDeleteWhat great shots! You'll be glad you have the photos, 'cuz this might not happen again for a long time. 'So much fun!
ReplyDelete