Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Clara-fication Needed

Some recent choice nuggets:

(Upon seeing me in a dress or skirt): "Are you a princess?" or "You look like a princess!"

(Upon cleaning her room): "I clean-upped!"

(Upon seeing a woman get emotional in church): "She's feeling the Holy Ghost." (from a previous situation where I told her I was feeling the Holy Ghost as I read a story from the Friend)

(Upon putting her hands on Mr. Bear's head): "I'm giving Mr. Bear a blessing."

(After Michael and I mentioned the new president-elect): "Barack Obama is my friend." (!!!)

6 comments:

  1. I love the "i clean-upped". sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute. It's amazing what kids observe and transfer into their own understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I can't wait until Abby gets old enough to say funny things like that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a smart girl to me! Ashlyn likes to give Corbin blessings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say, what kind of TV shows are you letting her watch these days?! Barack Obama is my friend??? :)

    ReplyDelete