I have individual blogs for the kids where I normally record their funny sayings (there are so many but occasionally I remember a few), but I wanted to share some here:
"Raisins!" Benjy said, as he bent over in the grass. We fortunately stopped him in time, informing him they were rabbit droppings.
"Never seen a cuter bum than that," Robbie commented, as he looked at Benjy lying on his tummy in the bathtub. "Except mine," he continued. When Henry responded incredulously, he amended, "When I was a baby."
"I said NO!" Benjy yelled at me today during lunch (I can't remember what he was upset about now, but I started laughing.) "It not funny!" he insisted. I couldn't help but keep laughing.
"I want to talk to real people, not like, adults," Clara informed me yesterday in the car.
So glad you are recording these. They are sooooo funny!
ReplyDelete