Benjy was the best behaved of the group.
At the beginning, everyone was excited to watch. And especially excited for the treats.
And at the end of the second session on the first day, the boys were mostly crawling under the chairs or not even in the room.
On Sunday, I was determined (and more prayerful) to help things go better. We enjoyed a walk at the Arboretum in the morning and then settled in to watch. Everyone (myself included) did better and I felt the Spirit more. I am grateful to be led by a living prophet--and especially excited to hear the announcement about two-hour church! I also felt more responsibility and the need to step up and teach more, which was both empowering and overwhelming. But I am stoked about the new curriculum to use at home while teaching. It's going to be a learning process for everyone involved, and that's a good thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment