But to recount some past events: After we returned home from Hershey, we celebrated Valentine's Day on the 15th. But before I get to that, I can't forget the yearly daddy-daughter dance that Clara and Michael have gone to at her elementary school for the past several years.
Robbie did not want to be left out of the picture.
It was pretty hilarious trying to get a picture of just the two of them; none of the others really turned out, oh well!
Now back to the 15th. As I think I mentioned before, church was canceled due to snow and ice, so we enjoyed Sacrament meeting at home and had a brief Primary with the kids. That evening, I set the table all fancy with Clara's help.
The kids were excited about their boxes of chocolates.
Festive decorations are so fun!
Another heart-shaped pizza masterpiece from Michael, complete with cheese-filled crust balls.
This was a hilarious adventure trying to use the telephoto lens from the second floor to catch the whole family and table. Michael raced downstairs and over to the table in ten seconds (with some injury, but nothing serious :-)). I love that we have used those candles for the past twelve years! They are about ready to be replaced.
In other news, I had to share a pic of sibling love. I am so grateful for these moments when Robbie and Clara are being so kind and sweet to each other. They really do enjoy playing together, which is a blessing (despite plenty of fighting, too). I am thankful for my wonderful family.



Oh, I love this post about Love! You all do such sweet things as a family - they just make me so happy! Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteBrittany you have a beautiful family! I know what you mean about children loving and fighting each other. Guess we have to know the bad in order to enjoy the good. Hope your pregnancy is going well, I am so happy for you and Michael!
ReplyDeleteThat pizza looks amazing!! You do have a wonderfully sweet family :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos make my eyes mist. 'Must have a spec of something in them.
ReplyDelete'So looking forward to being with you later this week!