Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nana and Bapa come to visit

Last week we enjoyed a great visit from my parents. At the beginning of the visit, however, I lost my camera, so most of these are from their camera. I subsequently found my camera last night on the gas grill and it appears to no longer be working. :-(

 Wearing Nana and Bapa's hats. Word.

 Walking along Storybook Trail.

 Mom and I were taking pictures from opposite sides.

 Clara wanted to do a repeat of the "meditating" shot below that we took several months ago here on the same trail.

Back in February, Clara meditating.

 Nothing like rocks to climb on.

 Love you, Mom and Dad!

 At the end of the trail. Robbie picked up the thumb habit briefly after our trip back to Atlanta when he saw a cousin or two doing so. Pretty funny.

 Enjoying watching the kids antics.

 Cook-out at Wildwood Park.

 Nana helped Clara make this cute skirt! Good thing it only had about five seams . . . phew!

 My parents took the kids to the children's museum while I stayed home and got some cleaning done. This picture reminded me of the picture below.

Taken in the summer of 2011 before my parents had left on their mission and Robbie wasn't even a twinkle in our eye. (I think that's the same shirt, Dad!)

 Experimenting with magnets.

 Fun with Bapa.

Dr. Robert Weiler, future inventor and scientist.

Thanks so much for coming, Mom and Dad. We sure love you.

3 comments:

  1. What a happy, happy, visit! Thank you so much for letting us come!

    These photos make for very happy memories. Yes, it is the same shirt. Ain't it great? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that the photos were good enough - just laughed out loud when I saw Dad's shirt in the old picture - you know "Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without." Hah! I am so sorry about your camera, but perhaps that's a way of getting the new one you want :-) Talk to Jaclyn for pointers about what to buy! Such a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie, don't suck your thumb! I'm sure Hannah had absolutely nothing to do with helping him pick up that habit :)

    ReplyDelete