Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Before and after

A few weeks ago I decided to undergo my once every two or three year hair straightening drama.

 After blow drying.

After straightening.

All in all it took about 2 hours. Not terrible, but when it only lasts a day or two, definitely not worth it to do often. I didn't realize how long my hair had gotten so I got a few inches cut off later that week.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous no matter what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the DR, women have their hair straightened three times a week or so - quite the big deal. You do look gorgeous no matter how you wear your hair. I'll have to share a couple of new products that I've found which really help the next time you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your hair really does look so much longer when straightened and you have a whole different look. But, yes, you are beautiful no matter the look. That's kinda crazy that it took two hours. I love your hair the way it is...lucky you! I have to dry and curl my hair everytime I wash it or it's just plain frizzy and wavy.

    ReplyDelete