Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More visit pics

Here are a few more pics from the Heiss visit, courtesy of their camera.
Girl's got her own sense of style.

 Hey, that's connected to my head!

 Crazy juicy black plums.

Budding musicians.

4 comments:

  1. I love the inside of your home! It's so pretty. I love the special spot for the piano right between the bookshelves. Great idea! As always, cute kids. Best of luck settling in. It's so much work and we are very close to being done 8 months later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for more photos! I don't think that I could ever see too many. By the way, I love the blue paint inside the book shelves - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in full support of your blue porch ceilings! Love them. Can't believe your Robbie is 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having so much fun catching up on your blog. Your house is lovely. The blues look great on the bookcase backs and the porch ceilings.

    ReplyDelete