"Oh, uh, hi Mom. What am I doing, you ask? I'm, uh, helping load the dishwasher."
"What do you mean you don't believe me? Just look at this face. Do I look innocent or what?"
"Oh all right, fine, you caught me. But my charm and good looks almost threw you off, didn't they."
Yep, kid, you got us pretty much wrapped around your finger.
Unless that finger is wrapped around my hair and pulling it, in which case even your good looks can't compensate.
Loved catching up on your recent posts. Your little boy is perhaps the cutest baby in the world. The house is looking great! Good luck with showing the rental, showing houses while living in them is pretty close to torture.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOH, don't you just want to eat him up? I can't believe how light his hair is, but he has brown eyes? A perfect mix of you, two. And I think that dishwashers are just the best toys. Until they try to stand on them and bend the door which is what happened with one of your siblings :-) Seriously, it looks like he's trying to "help" by emptying the silverware out!
ReplyDelete