Robbie has been wanting to eat whatever we eat for the past couple of months, and we finally made his dream come true last week.
This is it? You mean I actually get to eat something?
I'll even wear a bib to please you if it means the food comes more quickly.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
More please.
{Note to self: Don't start next baby on rice cereal--no #2 diaper for nearly five days.}
How can he be six months already?
yeah, that rice cereal is not so great. Hannah still has a hard time with the baby cereals unless I put some applesauce in with them. Robbie sure is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteOh what a darling little story - great pictures! Yes, I never introduced rice cereal unless I included some kind of fruit - oatmeal wasn't so bad... I just can't believe he's getting so old!
ReplyDeleteI love the dialogue you give Robbie. I'm sure he couldn't have said it any better himself!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun!
that was the one and only thing i remembered about babies. my girls were sooo constipated after rice so we only fed them oatmeal after that... and kit has only ever had oatmeal. robbie is out of control cute!!!
ReplyDelete