Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween

Is anyone else noticing the gradual decline of blog posts amongst bloggy friends (I am guessing due to Facebook)? I don't post much on Facebook but am a lurker and even I have found myself being less bloggy of late. In fact, I thought I had already posted these on the blog, only to discover I had just put them on Facebook instead. What are your thoughts about the rise of FB? 

Anyway, this Halloween was pretty low-key. We took the kids to the church Halloween party and then we opted not to take Clara out on Halloween night because she'd gotten plenty of candy and didn't really seem to care. Instead, we stayed home and watched The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Way more fun than braving the cold!

 Clara was "Wonder Girl" from the PBS Kids show--I am not sure she has even seen a full episode (maybe at school or something?). Anyway, there was a lot of anxiety about what she was going to be, and this was a day-of decision. It worked and she got candy, so no complaints there.

 Michael borrowed a fellow dentist's mascot costume, Timmy the Tooth. Clara absolutely LOVED it. In fact, I will probably have to do a whole separate post on Clara's adoration of "non-talking mascots," as she calls them.

 Me and my little pumpkin.

Two handsome fellers.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were on FB! I'll have to send you a friend request. I've stopped blogging as much because I found out somebody in Russia kept googling my blog to look at Angie's baby pictures. I wasn't too sure about that so I set it to private where only other bloggers can access it. It makes me sad, and I want to keep blogging, but I don't really want to make it private either. So, until then I just use Facebook, which seems to have a little more control. I'm thinking about creating a new blog, but we'll see what we end up doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes - what fun you seem to always be having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! 'Gald that Clara gets into the season. I can't help looking at Robbie and seeing just how dang cute he is!

    ReplyDelete