A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
I'll give it to her, she is pretty winning. And oh the snow! Good heavens! AND, I suffer hair envy of you. Really, I do.
a cape opens a new door!
I believe that you made that cape - right? You are amazing! But the pink mask is great as well. What a cutie - she melts her grandma's heart as well! Clara's Nana
She is the cutest thing ever! I miss yall!
I'll give it to her, she is pretty winning. And oh the snow! Good heavens! AND, I suffer hair envy of you. Really, I do.
ReplyDeletea cape opens a new door!
ReplyDeleteI believe that you made that cape - right? You are amazing! But the pink mask is great as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie - she melts her grandma's heart as well!
Clara's Nana
She is the cutest thing ever! I miss yall!
ReplyDelete