To be continued . . .
A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Washington, D.C. Day 2
After church and quiet time (nap time for me and Grandma, quiet time for Clara), we headed over to the Washington, D.C. temple for the afternoon while Michael had more meetings.
It was absolutely beautiful. And thank goodness for Goofy, for without my sorry imitation of his voice, this picture might not have been taken.
Dang, I love this girl . . .
. . . and I'm not the only one.
The Residence Inn where we stayed was very nice and had a little kitchenette. Much to our dismay, however, it had no oven. I brought lots of food to make us tasty dinners, and homemade pizza was one of them. Upon this disappointing discovery, Michael's mom remarked, "Well, if that doesn't work, we could always try the toaster!"After a no-go attempt on the stove top, we thought we might try to cook the dough in the microwave. It was a bit chewy, but really not half-bad, and I was happy I didn't have to throw away the pizza dough.
To be continued . . .
To be continued . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment