Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once upon a time . . .

. . . there was a little girl, waiting for snow.

She got her wish, and gleefully romped through a world of white.

Then her father and mother built a snowman . . .

. . . with the help of some neighbors who supplied man power and essential snowman eyes (potpourri lime halves) and buttons (pine cones).

But in the night, the snowman got heavy. And forlorn.

It couldn't hold its head up any longer.

So the little girl and her parents built it again as a slightly smaller version of its former self.

And the little girl was happy.

The end.

5 comments:

  1. What a happy story! I need to call you soon...it's been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wast thinking of you guys when I heard it snowed in Atlanta! So fun. You guys should get some snow where you'll live in VA, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should publish your story. seriously, soooo cute. you guys must have stolen our snow...it hasn't snowed in a while here and it's all melted now. i don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest thing ever. I've never seen that much snow in GA. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete