Thursday, December 24, 2009

Angel we have heard on high

Clara was an angel in her preschool Christmas program. As with other recent public events (Sacrament meeting program, Thanksgiving program), we and her teachers were concerned right up until the actual event about how well she'd be able to handle it.


Once again, she surprised and impressed us with her on-stage abilities. I think she really enjoys being on stage, once the difficulties and newness of rehearsals are overcome. She did the actions and sang well. We savored the moment.


We were pretty darn proud.



And here's a sneak peek into our angel's choir in all her glory.

4 comments:

  1. Clara looks so cute in that little costume. I loved the video. Oh, and the cake balls are an excellent idea. I am amazed that you get so many things done. One day I might be as productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good little angel! I love that picture of her with Michael after the performance. Hooray for Clara! Maybe she's got a future career on the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good little angel! I love that picture of her with Michael after the performance. Hooray for Clara! Maybe she's got a future career on the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good little angel! I love that picture of her with Michael after the performance. Hooray for Clara! Maybe she's got a future career on the stage!

    ReplyDelete