Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing too exciting

I forgot to use my camera on my recent trip back to see my family, so cute pics of all the festivities will have to wait until my sister and mom can generously email them to me. We had a fabulous time hanging out with my big sister, Heather, and her five kids. They were so sweet and patient with Clara, especially John Morgan, her oldest cousin there, whom Clara adored and would follow around repeating, "Hi John Morgan!" "Hi John Morgan!" They were all so cute with her. Duncan, who is Clara's age, would sometimes stroke Clara's hair as she walked by or pat her on the back. I wish I could say she returned the compliment, but all in all she did very well. I even gave Duncan and Clara a bath together, and she didn't freak out! We went to the new World of Coke, the Aquarium, and, the highlight of the trip :-), we went to the new American Girl Doll store and bistro. Clara loved the bitty babies, and I enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane when I got out all of my doll Samantha's stuff for the nieces to use. It made me want to be nine again! So, anyway, pics will be forthcoming, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment