If you can't tell by the number of posts today, I am practicing avoidance behavior because I don't want to pack. Our house is a wreck with boxes everywhere, so I find seclusion by closing my eyes to the mess and focusing on the computer screen.
Further evidence of avoidance behavior: I decided to clean out the sandbox today.

My dismay at having a sandbox full of water (due to my forgetting to put the top on before several rainstorms) . . .

. . . is Clara's delight!

We had great fun, even after Clara sat right down in the water with her clothes and diaper on. My only hope is that the subsequent bath washed off any protozoa or bacteria or whatever-grows-in-stagnant-water junk off of her.
Okay. Back to packing.
I think we all practice avoidance behavior. In fact, the older I get the more I do.
ReplyDelete