A glimpse into our family: What we think about & what's important to us.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Music!
Okay, so I heard Ingrid Michaelson for the first time a few weeks ago, and I am definitely adding her as one of my favorite vocalists. She reminds me of the light and easy style of some of my other favorites: Norah Jones, Alison Krauss, Diana Krall, etc. I don't know very many contemporary artists, but when I do come across one I like, it's very gratifying to connect with music that strikes a chord with me (pardon the pun!). I don't own an iPod, and it's a good thing I don't or I'd be spending our student loan money downloading obscene numbers of mp3s. I confess I did download Michaelson's "The Way I Am" (part of my good intentions for Valentine's Day for Michael that didn't come to fruition), but I don't regret spending the 94 cents on Walmart.com because I could listen ad nauseam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment